By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of equivalent fractions.
- Identify and generate equivalent fractions for a given fraction.
- Simplify fractions to their simplest form.
- Apply the concept of equivalent fractions to solve real-life and mathematical problems.
Year 4 Number: Number – fractions (including decimals)
- Recognise and write decimal equivalents of any number of tenths or hundreds
- Recognise and write decimal equivalents to , ,
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom