Key Stage 3: Geometry and Measures
- Derive and apply formulae to calculate and solve problems involving: the perimeter and area of triangles, parallelograms, trapezia, the volume of cuboids (including cubes), and other prisms (including cylinders)
- Calculate and solve problems involving: perimeters of 2-D shapes (including circles), areas of circles, and composite shapes
Downloads are for members of Skoolmaths only.
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to a one year group or get extensive elearning resources for the whole school.
Student12 Months Access
- Full Access to the Entire Library of Resources for your Chosen Year Group
Select Year Group
Teacher12 Months Access
- Full Access to the Entire Library of Resources for Either Primary or Secondary School
Select School Level
School12 Months Access
- Full Access to the Entire Library of Resources for both Primary and Secondary Schools