Skeleton and Muscles Interactive Lesson and Activities
In this fun-packed science lesson, students will learn about the skeleton and muscles. They will find out about the difference between the endoskeleton and exoskeleton. They will also learn what vertebrates and invertebrates are, the function of the muscles, and how it is attached to the bones with tendons.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- understand the functions of the skeleton
- to be able to explain various features of the skeleton
- relate images of bones, muscles, and joints to diagrams and the body
- distinguish between vertebrates and invertebrates
About this lesson:
- clear learning objective and focus introduction to the topic;
- the activities in this lesson are interactive with instant audio feedback and a result page to inform on learners’ performance;
- engaging drag and drop activities provide an immersive learning experience;
- there are multiple-choice questions with varying degrees of difficulty;
- the lesson, activities, and questions are aligned to the curriculum requirement for learners ages 10 to 14.
An amazing resource for your Google classroom, distance learning, homeschooling, classroom activities, end-of-year activities, and more!
Let’s get social. Follow us on: