By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Understand that pie charts represents quantities as sectors of a circle and use this to illustrate data.
- Draw pie charts.
Key Stage 4 Mathematics: Geometry and measures
- Interpret and use bearings
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom