Addition & Subtraction is a 43-page interactive math lesson for year 3 learners.
This lesson will teach your maths class how to add and subtract numbers with up to 3 digits, using formal written methods of columnar addition and subtraction.
What they will learn:
- To add and subtract multiples of 100.
- To add and subtract 3-digit and 1-digit numbers
- To add and subtract numbers with up to 3 digits using a formal written method
What you get with this lesson:
- 35 interactive slides with content that is engaging, which will encourage learners to learn, practice, test themselves, understand concepts faster, and achieve results quicker.
- Highly immersive, differentiated activities on addition and subtraction, multiple-choice questions, user-input questions.
- Activities that will allow learners to be actively engaged, rather than just passively watching and reading.
- Instant learner feedback with questions and activities that are intuitive so they get immediate insight into their progress.
- Flashcards and worksheets for consolidation, hereby creating a unique learner experience.
What this lesson can be used for:
- Teacher-led question and answer session
- Skill consolidation
- Revision, practice, home learning
- Flashcards and Worksheets can be printed, laminated to be used as many times as possible from each slide.
- Starter activity and/or plenary
This is a single-user licence. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
How to Open:
To open this lesson you need to unzip or extract the files.
Choose index.html to view online.
This lesson can also be viewed offline.
Click here for more related topics.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens our day and helps us continually improve our products. If you download this, we’d appreciate it if you’d leave a comment. Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.