In this fun-packed science lesson, students will learn about the state of matter. They will out about the difference between solids, liquids, and gases.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- to know that solids, liquids, and gases are states of matter.
- learn the different properties of solids, liquids, and gases.
- compare and group materials together, according to whether they are solids, liquids, or gases.
- understand how particle theory explains the properties of solids, liquids, and gases.
About this lesson:
- clear learning objective and focus introduction to the topic;
- the activities in this lesson are interactive with instant audio feedback and a result page to inform on learners’ performance;
- engaging drag and drop activities provide an immersive learning experience;
- there are multiple-choice questions with varying degrees of difficulty;
- the lesson, activities, and questions are aligned to the curriculum requirement for learners ages 10 to 14.
An amazing resource for your Google classroom, distance learning, homeschooling, classroom activities, end-of-year activities, and more!
Explore other science topics here
Let’s get social. Follow us on: