By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of decimals and their relationship to whole numbers.
- Recognize the significance of each digit’s position in a decimal number.
- Compare and order decimals based on their place value.
- Perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with decimals accurately.
- Apply decimal place value concepts to real-life and mathematical problems.
Key Stage 3: Number
Use the 4 operations, including formal written methods, applied to integers, decimals, proper and improper fractions, and mixed numbers, all both positive and negative
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom