By the end of this unit, children will be able to:
- Understand the concept of index notation and its role in representing repeated multiplication.
- Express numbers in index notation and convert between index notation and standard form.
- Apply their knowledge to solve problems involving index notation.
Key Stage 3: Number
Use the 4 operations, including formal written methods, applied to integers, decimals, proper and improper fractions, and mixed numbers, all both positive and negative
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom