This high-engagement year 3 lesson on angles and turns is completely interactive designed with varied differentiated activities for mastery.
In this lesson, learners will be able:
- to recognise angles as a measure of turn;
- identify acute, obtuse and right angles;
- identify right angles;
- recognise that 2 right angles make a half-turn, 3 make three-quarters of a turn and 4 a complete turn;
- identify right angles in shapes;
- identify whether angles are greater than or less than a right angle; and
- identify turns from a compass direction.
This lesson contains 41 interactive pages with lots of drag and drop activities; and worksheet on angles and turns for extended work.
More Year 3 Geometry Topics:
- Ordering Numbers
- Counting in Steps of 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s
- Odd and even numbers
- Addition and Subtractions
- Place Value
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to all the year 3 resources.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.