Block diagrams is a completely interactive lesson designed for learners in year 2 with free printable worksheets. Buy this great value bundle of interactive lessons today to save you hours of planning and don’t forget to leave an honest review of your experience:)
- interpret and construct simple block diagrams;
- answer simple questions by counting the number of objects in each category;
What is in the lesson:
- 32 interactive slides;
- Drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- Differentiated questions as well as answers
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics. It contains 32 interactive pages with vibrant designs and dynamic images.
More Data handling Topics:
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Buy these amazing resources as part of the data handling bundle and save 20%.
Other KS1 Maths Topics for Year 2:
- Measuring Capacity
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Patterns and Sequence
- Ordering Numbers
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me understand where improvements may be needed. If you download this, don’t forget to leave an honest reflection of your experience:) Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.