Want a high-engagement Counting to 20 Activity that will teach your year 1 learners how to count to 20, forwards and backward, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
- Count beyond 20
- Count to and across 100
- Skip count in multiples of 2s, 5s and 10s
- Comparing numbers: 1 more and 1 less
- identify and represent numbers
- place value to 20
- addition and subtraction with pictures
- number bonds within 20
- add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20
- multiplications-one-step problems
- division by sharing
- Fractions-halves and quarters
- measurement- lengths and heights
- measurement- mass/weight
- measurement- capacity and volume
- time (hours, minutes, seconds)
- money – coins and notes
- calendar and dates
- 3-D shapes
- position, direction and movement.
- 2-D shapes
Save 20% when purchased as part of the year 1 counting bundle.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop counting activities and worksheets as well as instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 45 interactive pages.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.