Division Year 3 is a completely interactive maths lesson for year 3 learners.
In this lesson, learners will be able to
- recall and use division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables
- write and calculate mathematical statements for division using the multiplication tables that they know.
- solve problems, including missing number problems, involving division, including positive integer scaling problems and correspondence problems in which n objects are connected to m objects
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 3 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and differentiated questions on division mastery including instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 43 interactive pages.
More Year 3 Number Topics:
- Multiplication Mastery
- Ordering Numbers
- Counting in Steps of 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s
- Odd and even numbers
- Addition and Subtractions
- Place Value
- Buy these amazing resources as part of the multiplication and division bundle and save 20%.
- Measuring Capacity
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to all the year 3 resources.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.