In these amazing measurement activities on measuring capacity with printable worksheets, year 2 learners will learn to choose and use appropriate standard units to measure capacity. Buy this great value bundle of interactive lessons today to save you hours of planning and don’t forget to leave an honest review of your experience:)
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- choose and use appropriate standard units to estimate and measure capacity (litres/ml) to the nearest appropriate unit;
- compare and order capacity and record the results using >, < and =.
The lesson contains:
- 30 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities including instant learner feedback;
- Interactive worksheet;
- Differentiated questions and answers; and
- Printable worksheets to consolidate learning.
This lesson is based on the White Rose hub Year 2 mastery and greater depth document and follows the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics. It contains 30 interactive pages with vibrant designs and dynamic images.
Teachers can use this lesson for whole-class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home, with lots of differentiated activities as well as worksheets with instant feedback.
More Year 2 Measurement Topics:
Other KS1 Maths Topics for Year 2:
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
- Ordering Numbers
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.