This amazing multiplication for year 2 is a completely interactive lesson with differentiated activities with printable worksheets that will teach your ks1 learners how to solve problems involving multiplications. Buy this great value bundle of interactive lessons today to save you hours of planning and don’t forget to leave an honest review of your experience:)
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- recall multiplications facts for the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication tables;
- solve problems involving multiplications;
- understand that multiplication is repeated addition; and
- solve multiplication problems in contexts.
The year 2 maths resource contains:
- 61 Interactive Slides;
- Three-part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities including instant learner feedback;
- Interactive worksheet;
- Differentiated questions and answers; and
- Printable worksheets to consolidate learning.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics with 61 interactive slides in a vibrant design and dynamic images.
Teachers can use this lesson for whole-class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home, with lots of differentiated activities as well as worksheets with instant feedback.
More Year 2 Numbers Topics:
- Measuring Capacity
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.