Want an interactive Multiplications lesson for your Year 4 students with engaging activities that will give them ample opportunities to develop and practice their skills on multiplication of whole numbers?
In this fun-packed lesson, your students will be able to:
- recall multiplication facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
- multiply two-digit and three-digit numbers by a one-digit number using formal written column method and long multiplication
- solve word problems involving multiplication.
This amazing multiplication resource contains:
- 74 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your year 4 students
- Interactive Drag and Drop activities with instant learner feedback
- Differentiated questions and answers
- a complete package suitable for classwork and home learning.
Like this? You might also like…
Area and Perimeter of Rectilinear Shapes
Fractions to Decimals
Units of Measurements
Addition and Subtractions
Year 4 Bundle Home Learning Pack
Adding & Subtracting Fractions
This is a single-user license. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens our day and helps us continually improve our products. If you download this, we’d appreciate it if you’d leave a comment. Thanks!