Straight Line Graphs is a completely interactive lesson in which your key stage 3 class will learn how to calculate coordinates, plot straight line graphs, and find the gradient and intercept of a straight line graph.
Learning objective includes:
- to calculate coordinates and plot straight line graphs;
- find the gradient and intercept of a straight line graph; and then
- use this to work out the equation of a straight line.
What is included in this lesson:
- 55 Interactive Slides
- Three-part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
The lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
Contains 55 interactive pages
Click here to view more year 9 topics here.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.