Telling the time is a completely interactive lesson designed for learners in year 2 with free printable worksheets that will teach your ks1 learners how to tell the time to the hour and half-hour on an analog clock. Buy this great value bundle of interactive lessons today to save you hours of planning and don’t forget to leave an honest review of your experience:)
In this lesson, learners will learn how to :
- use vocabulary related to time;
- sequence familiar events in time;
- compare the duration of events, and
- read the time to the hour and half-hour on an analog clock.
This Measuring Time lesson contains:
- 31 Interactive Slides;
- Three-part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities including instant learner feedback;
- Interactive worksheet;
- Differentiated questions and answers; and
- Printable worksheets to consolidate learning.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics. It contains 31 interactive pages with vibrant designs and dynamic images.
Teachers can use this lesson for whole-class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home, with lots of differentiated activities as well as worksheets with instant feedback.
More Year 2 Measurement Topics:
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
- Ordering Numbers
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.