By the end of this unit, children will be able to:
- Understand the concept of the food pyramid and its purpose.
- Identify the different food groups and their roles in a balanced diet.
- Demonstrate knowledge of healthy food choices from each food group.
Year 3 Science: Animals, including humans
- identify that animals, including humans, need the right types and amount of nutrition, and that they cannot make their own food; they get nutrition from what they eat
Hear from other teachers
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom