By the end of this unit, children will be able to:
Year 1 Number: Number and Place Value
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with zero or 1, or from any given number.
- Identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language of: equal to, more than, less than (fewer), most, least.
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom