Bearings – GCSE is a completely interactive lesson designed for learners taking GSCE (1-9).
In this lesson, learners will learn how to calculate 3-figure bearings. Designed for KS4 / GCSE with stunning graphics and dynamic content that will engage and motivate your learners. Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching. Learners can also use the lesson at home for practice and revision.
Lots of drag and drop activities as well as an interactive worksheet with instant feedback.
Contains 41 interactive pages.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities as well as bearings worksheets with instant learner feedback.
Other topics in this category include
- systematic listing strategies
- estimating powers and roots of any given positive number
- fractional indices
- standard form
- recurring decimals
- ratio and proportions
- rounding and estimations
- simplify and manipulate algebraic expressions
- algebraic fractions
- factorising quadratic expressions of the form x2 + bx + c
- the difference of 2 squares
- factorising quadratic expressions of the form ax2 + bx + c
- simplifying expressions involving sums, products and powers
- laws of indices
- parallel and perpendicular lines
- the equation of the line segment
- quadratic equations
- trial and improvement
- translate simple situations or procedures into algebraic expressions or formulae; derive an equation (or 2
- simultaneous equations
- linear inequalities
- quadratic inequalities
- linear sequences
- quadratic sequences
Ratio, proportion and rates of change
- compound measures
- the gradient of a straight line
- direct and inverse proportion
Geometry and measures
- circle definitions and properties
- circle theorems
- plans and elevations
- arc lengths sector area
- surface areas and volumes
- congruence and similarity
- Pythagoras’ Theorem
- sine rule and cosine rule
- translations as 2D vectors
- addition and subtraction of vectors
- multiplication of vectors by a scalar
- diagrammatic and column representations of vectors
- probabilities of mutually exclusive events
- probability of independent and dependent events
- conditional probabilities with two-way tables
- conditional probabilities with tree diagrams
- conditional probabilities with Venn diagrams
- tables and line graphs
- cumulative frequency graphs
- box and whisker plots
- measures of central tendency
- quartiles and inter-quartile range
- scatter graphs
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful; and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.
There are no reviews yet.