Divisions Year 2 is a completely interactive lesson designed for year 2 learners.
Learning objectives include:
- to solve problems involving division by using materials, arrays and repeated addition;
- use mental methods and division facts to solve division problems; and
- solve division problems in contexts.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching. Learners can also use it to do independent work at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on division as well as instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 29 interactive pages.
Based on the White Rose hub Year 2 mastery and greater depth document.
More Year 2 Numbers Topics:
- Ordering Numbers
- Counting in Steps of 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s
- Odd and even numbers
- Addition and Subtractions
- Place Value
- Buy these amazing resources as part of the multiplication and division bundle and save 20%.
- Measuring Capacity
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.