Counting and Cardinality
Get this high-engagement completely interactive counting activities for your early years maths class that is packed with an immersive learning experience and dynamic content which will give them ample opportunities to practice counting in the most effective way. This great value bundle of interactive number activities will save you hours of planning.
This ensemble of completely interactive counting and cardinality activities for eyfs maths class contains exercises to count objects and choose the correct number that represents the cardinality of each group. Interesting descriptive charts, multiple-choice questions, and amazing drag and drop activities are included in this lesson with printable pdf worksheets.
What you will get with this pack:
- 35 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your preschoolers;
- intuitive drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- printable worksheets with answers included;
- differentiated questions and answers;
- it can be used for Home Learning or adapted to develop more early years maths planning.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- count objects using dynamic graphics;
- read and count objects and add them;
- counting through drag and drop activities.
Other Early Years Topics
- Addition and Subtraction – Change Within 5
- Sorting Objects into Groups
- 2D Shapes
- Exploring Patterns
- Measurement: Time
- Spatial Awareness
- Length, height, and distance
Buy this lesson as part of the EYFS Maths Home Learning Pack and save 20% or get unlimited access to all early years maths activities when you sign up for Skoolmaths membership!
Let’s get social: