Want an interactive math lesson for your ks1 students that will help them to practice their skills in measuring weights?
This lesson is completely interactive with drag and drop activities that will engage and motivate your learners! It is part of the First Grade: Geometry Core Standard. The activities inside the resources can also be used for your second grade, third grade, and fourth-grade classes!
This Symmetry digital math resource contains:
- 40 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your students
- Interactive Drag and Drop activities with instant learner feedback
- Worksheets with answers included
- Differentiated questions and answers
- Can be used for Distant Learning
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- They will recognize lines of symmetry in shapes.
- They will identify the correct line of symmetry in shapes and objects.
- One-half of real-life objects are drawn in the grids. Students will complete the second half of each symmetrical shape with drag and drop.
- They identify common objects that have symmetry.
- They will create symmetrical shapes through drag and drop activities.
- Given the English alphabets, learners will sort them into symmetrical and asymmetrical letters.
- Learners will sort objects and 2D shapes into groups.
Like this? You might also like…
This is a single-user license. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me understand where improvements may be needed. If you download this, don’t forget to leave an honest reflection of your experience for your TPT credits 🙂 Thanks!