Want a completely interactive maths lesson that will give ks1 ample opportunity to practice their skills in measuring weights?
Save 20% when you get it as part of the Year 2 Measurement Bundle or subscribe to get unlimited access to all year 2 resources.
This amazing resource will teach your year 2 learners how to measure weights using appropriate standard units. The activities inside the resources can also be used for your year 3 classes!
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home for homeschooling. An excellent resource for your end of year quiz!
This year 2 measurement lesson and activities follows the National curriculum requirement for ks1 maths and it contains:
- 32 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your students
- Interactive Drag and Drop activities with instant learner feedback
- Worksheets with answers included
- Differentiated questions and answers
- Can be used for Distant Learning
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- They will able to choose and use appropriate standard units to estimate and measure weight.
- They will be able to compare and order weight.
Like this? You might also like…
This is a single-user license. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens my day and helps me understand where improvements may be needed. If you download this, don’t forget to leave an honest reflection of your experience for your Skoolmaths credits 🙂 Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.