This amazing year 4 mastery on rounding numbers will help your ks2 learners to round any number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1,000 including decimal numbers.
This high-engagement interactive rounding lesson will give your year 4 learners ample opportunities to practice rounding to a whole number. Buy this amazing end of year resource with lots of engaging fun-packed activities to save lots of lesson planning time.
In the lesson, learners will be able to:
- identify numbers on a number line;
- round decimals with 1 decimal place to the nearest whole number.
The Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners. A great resource for your end of term quiz.
The Place Value math resource contains:
- 31 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your year 4 students
- Interactive Drag and Drop activities with instant learner feedback
- Writing Numbers in Words Worksheets with answers included
- Differentiated questions and answers
- Can be used for Distant Learning
Like this? You might also like…
Area and Perimeter of Rectilinear Shapes
Fractions to Decimals
Units of Measurements
Addition and Subtractions
Year 4 Bundle Home Learning Pack
Adding & Subtracting Fractions
This is a single-user license. Unlimited use for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends or fellow teachers.
Freebies and Discounts
Be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments…We Love ‘Em!
Your feedback brightens our day and helps us continually improve our products. If you download this, we’d appreciate it if you’d leave a comment. Thanks!