This is an interactive year 5 lesson on square numbers and cube numbers.
Learning Objectives include:
- recognize and use square numbers and cube numbers, and
- use the notation for squared (²) and cubed (³).
What is included in this lesson:
- 30 Interactive Slides;
- Three-part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities;
- Interactive worksheet and answers included; and
- Differentiated questions and answers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 5 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching by teachers and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on square numbers and cube numbers with instant learner feedback.
You can have unrestricted access to all of our year 5 lessons by subscribing to Skoolmaths membership.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.