The complete Year 1 Number Lesson Bundle contains all programmes of study for learners from ages 5 to 6 on all aspects of number work.
Year 1 Number Lesson Bundle includes:
- Skip counting in multiples of two, five and ten;
- Division by sharing;
- Adding and subtracting with pictures;
- Adding and subtracting 1-digit and 2-digit numbers;
- Counting to and across 100;
- Number bonds;
- Ordering and comparing numbers;
- Place Value;
- Fractions-halves and quarters; and
- Comparing – one more and one less.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets as well as instant learner feedback.
The bundle contains 19 interactive lessons with over 300 interactive pages.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.