By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of fractions and their relationship to parts of a whole.
- Add and subtract fractions with the same denominators accurately and efficiently.
- Apply the concept of adding and subtracting fractions to solve real-life and mathematical problems.
Key Stage 3: Number
Use the 4 operations, including formal written methods, applied to integers, decimals, proper and improper fractions, and mixed numbers, all both positive and negative
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom