By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Understand the concept of unit fractions and their relationship to the whole.
- Add and subtract unit fractions accurately and efficiently.
- Apply the concept of adding and subtracting unit fractions to solve real-life and mathematical problems.
Key Stage 3: Number
Use the 4 operations, including formal written methods, applied to integers, decimals, proper and improper fractions, and mixed numbers, all both positive and negative
Get Unlimited Access to the Entire Library of Resources.
Hear from other Members
Ok, I get the point!
Choose a membership plan for unlimited access to one year group or get extensive learning resources for the whole school.
Level 1Best for students
- Access for a single year group
Select Year Group
Level 2Best for families or teachers
- Access for multiple year groups
- Shareable content for Google classroom