2D Shapes Activities
Get this high-engagement completely interactive 2D shapes activities for your early years maths class that is packed with an immersive learning experience and dynamic content which will engage your preschool kids. This great value bundle of interactive geometry activities will save you hours of planning.
This ensemble of completely interactive activities for eyfs maths class contains exercises to develop their understanding of flat shapes. Interesting descriptive charts, multiple-choice questions, and amazing drag and drop activities are included in this lesson with printable pdf worksheets.
What you will get with this pack:
- 43 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your preschoolers;
- intuitive drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- printable worksheets with answers included;
- differentiated questions and answers;
- can be used for Home Learning or adapted to develop more early years maths planning.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- visualize and name common 2d shapes, including a circle, triangle, square, and rectangle;
- use everyday language to describe features of 2d shapes, including the number of sides and corners;
- recognize and compare shapes that the same or different;
- identify shapes from everyday objects;
- identify 2d shapes on the flat faces of 3d shapes.
Other Early Years Topics
- Addition and Subtraction – Change Within 5
- Sorting Objects into Groups
- Counting and Cardinality
- Exploring Patterns
- Measurement: Time
- Spatial Awareness
- Length, height, and distance