Doubling EYFS Digital Activities
Get this high-engagement completely interactive doubling activities for your early years maths class that is packed with an immersive learning experience and dynamic content which will engage your preschool kids. This great value bundle of interactive number activities will save you hours of planning.
This ensemble of completely interactive doubling activities for eyfs maths class contains exercises to develop their understanding and learn that doubles mean twice as many. Interesting descriptive charts, multiple-choice questions, and amazing drag and drop activities are included in this lesson with printable pdf worksheets.
What you will get with this pack:
- 38 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your preschoolers;
- intuitive drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- printable worksheets with answers included;
- differentiated questions and answers;
- it can be used for Home Learning or adapted to develop more early years maths planning.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- learn that doubles mean ‘twice as many’
- build doubles using different objects
- use their understanding of doubles to sort doubles and non-doubles.
Other Early Years Topics
- Addition and Subtraction – Change Within 5
- Sorting Objects into Groups
- Counting and Cardinality
- 2D Shapes
- Exploring Patterns
- Measurement: Time
- Spatial Awareness
- Length, height, and distance