EYFS Maths Home Learning Pack
Want an interactive EYFS Maths Home Learning Pack for early years maths activities that are packed with an immersive learning experience and dynamic content which will engage your preschool class?
In this fun-packed completely interactive lesson with drag and drop activities, your learners will be able to learn all the skills needed
What you will get with this pack:
- 13 early years maths objectives with dynamic graphics that will engage your preschoolers;
- over 330 preschool maths activities;
- interactive drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- printable worksheets with answers included;
- differentiated questions and answers;
- can be used for Home Learning or adapted to develop more early years maths planning.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- how to describe how objects are positioned in relation to one another;
- count objects and choose the correct number that represents the cardinality of each group;
- recognize shapes or objects that the same or different
- classify shapes or objects by color or size
- learn that doubles mean ‘twice as many’
- build doubles using different objects
- use their understanding of doubles to sort doubles and non-doubles and more
The EYFS Maths Home learning Pack comes with:
- Printable Worksheets.
- Addition and Subtraction – Change Within 5
- 2D Shapes
- Sorting Objects into Groups
- Counting and Cardinality
- Exploring Patterns
- Measurement: Time
- Spatial Awareness
- Length, height, and distance
Buy this pack and save 20% or get unlimited access to all early years maths activities when you sign up for Skoolmaths membership!