Want a high-engagement completely interactive Exploring Patterns activities for your early years maths class?
Buy these amazing fun-packed preschool pattern activities and save hours of lesson planning time!
This ensemble of completely interactive early years patterns activities contains exercises to help kids recognise shapes or objects that are the same or different
Interesting descriptive charts, multiple-choice questions, and amazing drag and drop activities are included in this lesson with printable pdf worksheets.
What you will get with this pack:
- 29 interactive slides with dynamic graphics that will engage your preschoolers;
- intuitive drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- printable worksheets with answers included;
- differentiated questions and answers;
- it can be used for Home Learning or adapted to develop more early years maths planning.
What learners will learn in this lesson:
- recognise shapes or objects that are the same or different
- classify shapes or objects by colour or size
Other Early Years Topics
- Addition and Subtraction – Change Within 5
- Sorting Objects into Groups
- Counting and Cardinality
- 2D Shapes
- Measurement: Time
- Spatial Awareness
- Length, height, and distance
Buy this lesson as part of the EYFS Maths Home Learning Pack and save 20% or get unlimited access to all early years maths activities when you sign up for Skoolmaths membership!