Get your year 3 learning about 12 Hour and 24 Hour Clock with this completely interactive lesson designed for your ks2 class.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- learn how to tell the time to the nearest minute;
- understand the difference between 12-hour and 24-hour clocks;
- estimate and read time with increasing accuracy to the nearest minute;
- record and compare time in terms of seconds, minutes and hours;
- use vocabulary such as o’clock, am/pm, morning, afternoon, noon and midnight;
- know the number of seconds in a minute and the number of days in each month, year and leap year; and
- convert between analog and digital time
This lesson contains 30 interactive pages with lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets for extended work.
More Year 3 Measurement Topics:
- Ordering Numbers
- Counting in Steps of 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s
- Odd and even numbers
- Addition and Subtractions
- Place Value
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to all the year 3 resources.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.