This is an interactive year 2 lesson on patterns and sequences.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- order and arrange combinations of mathematical objects in patterns and sequences;
- complete a sequence of numbers;
- find the next shape in a growing pattern; and
- work out what the rule is in a pattern.
This amazing lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activities and differentiated questions as well as instant learner feedback.
Contains 36 Interactive pages.
More Year 2 Geometry Topics:
Other KS1 Maths Topics for Year 2:
- Reading Calendar and Dates
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Ordering Numbers
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 2 resources.