Want an engaging handling data resource for Year 3 with fun-packed activities that will teach learners how to interpret and represent data using pictograms? Buy this great value bundle of interactive lessons today to save you hours of planning and don’t forget to leave an honest review of your experience:)
In this year 3 pictograms lesson, learners will be able to:
- Draw pictograms with a single-unit scale to represent a data set with up to four categories.
- Interpret and present data using pictograms and tables.
- Solve one-step and two-step questions [for example ‘How many more?’ and ‘How many fewer?’] using information presented in picture graphs.
- Solve comparison, sum, and difference problems using information presented in pictograms.
With lots of classroom maths activities using drag and drop. Test with instant feedback. Can be used as learner resource or maths lesson plans for teachers.
Designed with lots of drag and drop activities for independent learning.
The year 3 maths resource contains:
- 21 Interactive Slides;
- Three-part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities including instant learner feedback;
- Interactive slides with randomized questions so learners always get a different set of questions;
- Differentiated questions and answers; and
- Printable worksheets to consolidate learning.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 3 mathematics with 21 interactive slides in a vibrant design and dynamic images.
Teachers can use this lesson for whole-class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home, with lots of differentiated activities as well as worksheets with instant feedback.
More Year 3 Data Handling Topics:
- Measuring Capacity
- Measuring Lengths
- Measuring Weights
- Tables and Tally Charts
- Carrol and Venn Diagrams
- Patterns and Sequence
Subscribe to Skoolmaths to get unlimited access to these amazing year 3 resources.