Engage your class with this amazing Year 1 Measurement Bundle Activities and Worksheets containing all programmes of study for learners from ages 5 to 6 on all aspects of measurement work.
In this amazing bundle, Learners will be able to:
- use the terms mass and weight, volume and capacity, interchangeably.
- move from using and comparing different types of quantities and measures using non-standard units, to using manageable common standard units.
- begin to use measuring tools such as a ruler, weighing scales and containers.
- use the language of time, including telling the time throughout the day, first using o’clock and then half past.
The complete Year 1 Measurement Lesson Bundle includes:
- Telling the Time (37 slides)
- Measuring weights (34 slides)
- Measuring Lengths (51 slides)
- Measuring Capacity (30 slides)
- Calendar and Dates (51 slides)
- Money (47 slides)
Other Year 1 Maths Resources:
- Count to 20
- Count beyond 20
- Count to and across 100
- Skip count in multiples of 2s, 5s and 10s
- Comparing numbers: 1 more and 1 less
- identify and represent numbers
- place value to 20
- addition and subtraction with pictures
- number bonds within 20
- add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20
- multiplications-one-step problems
- division by sharing
- Fractions-halves and quarters
- 3-D shapes
- position, direction and turning
- 2-D shapes
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets including instant learner feedback.
The bundle contains 6 lessons, lots of printable worksheets and over 250 interactive slides.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.